Monday, September 1, 2008

Breast Cancer Consequences

Have you heard those dreaded three words, I'm sorry, Mr. or Ms. so-and-so, but you have cancer. You immediately go into a state of utter shock and confusion, not knowing what to do. Yes it is true, those words are not the words that you want to hear, but they can make a difference in your life, at this most critical time.

Like most people, once I heard those dreaded three words, yes, you have cancer, I was naturally devastated. The first thought that you get, is that you're going to die from this horrible disease. I'm here to inform you that after hearing those three words 5 years ago, I decided to make a difference in my life. You start to question things, but how could this be, I'm a good person, I've done so much for society, I've been the best husband, or wife, that I can be, how could this happen to me? Believe me it's sure not your fault.

The real truth is that while we all have to push forward with our daily lives, there is so much that we miss along the way. As our society expands things have been designing to make us more comfortable in life. We have our fast food drive-through, cable tv, cell phones, I pods, and the list goes on and on, now don't get me wrong, I'm all for evolution, but one must be wise to the effect these things can have on our health.

Are you finally getting the picture? Through unawareness, we sometimes wreak havoc on ourselves. Before proceeding forward with some of our new technologies, take the time to investigate the safety hazards involved.

No comments: